Our product utilizes 100% recycled rubber that is re-vulcanized into our targets, no urethane product is added making for a much stronger material, formulated specifically for withstanding heavy firearms abuse.
We have two generations of rubber gen 1 and Gen 2. Gen 1 has been discontinued.
- When using some of the most popular rounds like 9mm and 5.56/2.23 you are going to look at getting 5000+ rounds throughout (gen2) the entire target. Our competition shooters typically get 5-6000 rounds before replacement is needed.
- Caliber type and bullet shape will determine round count capabilities.
- LA Sheriff’s Office sent our target to their T&E program and were able to group 127 rounds within a square inch prior to failing.
The round will travel through the target causing a reactive mark from the paint chipping off. The material will instantly reform to its original shape hiding the hole. Once its time for a new drill or shooter, just hit the target with a can of spray paint to reset. No need to wait, you can turn and shoot right after painting.
Spray paint is your best option, no need for a brush. We love the Zinsser 1 2 3 Bullseye. You can use your paint of choice but some work better than others. Better quality paint may be more expensive but you will use less and ultimately save money in the long run.
You can use other colors besides white. We love using white because of the contrast with the natural black rubber. Any colors will work including dark grey. Our competitive shooters like to paint the targets Tan to replicate a competition scenario.
Great question! Please remember is we are a small team based in Phoenix Arizona. We do our best to get out your order within 5 business days but depending on volume that can fluctuate. Current fulfillment times can be seen at the top of the website.
- You will receive an email verifying your order went through with your order number.
- You will get a second email when we print out your shipping label. This does not mean we have shipped it yet but are currently fulfilling it. The email will include your tracking number so you can track your order.
We ship worldwide!
We predominantly ship via UPS or USPS.
- We offer free shipping to the lower 48 for any order over $199 prior to tax.
- Please note that if you use a discount code and your subtotal is below $199 you will NOT receive free shipping.
Dealer, MIL, and LEO FAQ
We are currently accepting new applications to become a dealer. Please reach out to Matthew Bennett our VP of Sales directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer special pricing to our LE and government agencies. Please reach out to our VP of sales Directly to learn more about a partnership. Matthew Bennett can be reached at email@example.com